Join Our Team
1. Temporary Position - Office Administrator
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about providing exceptional service for our personal and small business insurance and investment clients.
This is a temporary, 12-month position. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wishing to gain experience in a professional environment!
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering phone calls
- Greeting clients
- Processing mail and couriers
- Data entry, filing and photocopying
- Maintaining reception area/tidying meeting rooms and general cleaning of kitchen
- Ensure that supplies are stocked and ordering inventory
- Booking appointments and preparing materials for client meetings
- Data entry, maintaining CRM, client file maintenance
- Client servicing, communications, and administrative tasks
- Assisting with insurance/investment application processes
- Preparing for advisor training workshops and client seminars
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, who is driven and eager to please, takes ownership of their work, someone who is not afraid of asking questions. They would also have the following skills/talents:
- Attention to Detail (perfectionists welcome!)
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to changing needs
- Willingness to learn
- Sense of humour
- Above average computer skills, web/online navigation, strong typing ability
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Act! CRM software
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude, good manners and polite phone etiquette
- Familiarity with insurance or investment administration is an asset
- Driverís license and own transportation
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume and cover letter by email to careers "at" myvfi "dot" com.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
2. Licensed Insurance Advisor
We are seeking 2 experienced, licensed insurance advisors to join our team of professional financial associates to service clients in the following areas:
- Calgary, Cochrane and surrounding areas
- Red Deer
We expect the highest level of integrity, competence, compassion, and commitment from our associates.
Please contact us if you are an experienced broker seeking a professional firm where you are able to work in a supportive environment to grow your own client base.